Friday, February 10, 2012

Excerpt III CAR ACCIDENT


I heard the front tire on the snow and suddenly saw a hand reach over and grab my steering wheel yanking it hard to the left. I was stunned. I looked over at Robin who was screaming, “We’re going to crash! We’re going to crash!” Her fist was still wrapped around my steering wheel.
I yelled, “We are now! Get your hands off the wheel!” I pulled her hand off the wheel, but now we were spinning like top down the middle of this mountain road picking up speed as the car circled faster and faster on the ice. We spun  25 feet down the road and landed on the opposite side with the front end of the car over the guardrails. I sat in stunned silence, and then looked over to my right…

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I am on the edge of my seat to hear what happened next!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear it. The answers will be in the book. I will keep posting a few excerpts and then how to get the book. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete