Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hello from my recliner. My hot coffee mug is in hand, and I am gazing out at magnificent red cardinals on my bird feeders. I am worried the Bluebirds will come too early. Some of my flowers are coming up above the soil. It is supposed to be 60+ degrees today, but we could still have plenty of cold weather. Awesome day for hiking. May go into WV territory today.

Progress on Blunt force Winds: now I am trying to decide on retail price for a 260 page soft cover book. Any suggestions would be helpful. Have a great day! This is the first day of the rest of your life!! Wow!




4 comments:

  1. Love the blog Aunt Gail! -Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. No signing in necessary! Leaving comments is easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Select the "Comment as" drop down and choose "name/URL" Fill in your name and you have the option of entering a URL address as well. However, inserting the URL is OPTIONAL.

    Simple as that. Happy posting folks!

    ReplyDelete