Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pictures for the puzzle

Hi, wow another amazing day in my beautiful country, America! Kato and I went hiking, and I took some great pictures. I am going to post two here and then one on Facebook. See if you can tell me where we were. I love sharing my blessed days with anyone who takes the time to read my blog.

I am now waiting for the final text proof and cover proof of my book. So exciting!! What did I ever do to deserve this life? I guess I just never gave up and didn't die. And now, here I am, alive, well, and rearing to fly down the bee-lined steps. Okay, look at the two pictures. Where in amazing America are we?






           

4 comments:

  1. I don't know where you are, but I can tell you I love cemeteries. They are so serene and beautiful. I like the older ones that have a variety of tombstones, shapes and sizes. The newer ones where everyone has a uniform plaque on the ground just doesn't give the same feeling when you visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics no matter where you are. Initially wanted to guess you were somewhere near Smith Mountain Lake, exactly where that is in Virginia I don't know, but had an opportunity to visit there as a youngster during Summer Camp once, and remember leaping off of rocks akin to the ones in the photo above into the lake. However, the old tombstones--as peaceful and serene as Diane aptly pointed out--may suggest you may be near an old Civil War battlefield location now serving as a park.

    Congratulations on your recent success, and best wishes with your future writing endeavors as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea, but it looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No idea, but I've always liked cemetaries.

    ReplyDelete