Sunday, February 5, 2012

WINTERY MIX

Well, last night it snowed, rained, froze, and I had no tv or internet. It was a wonderful peaceful evening. I continued to organize my research for the beginning of my new book on the History of Long Lake, a small town in the Adirondacks where I grew up. This town has an awesome history and I am so excited  to write about it.

I am awaiting Blunt Force Winds from the publisher to make the final edit and approval. I am also contacting book stores to see if I can do book signings. I am learning about this process as I go along. What an exciting life I have! I am so blessed to be a bundle of energy from the time I bounded out of my mother's arms as a toddler. I still have energy, though it is not the kind where I am tearing up trees and flying around bases playing softball. I still am off hiking every chance I get and playing a little basketball and baseball with my grandsons. Here is a picture of my front yard this morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment