Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Waiting and Pictures of Precious Beings

My manuscript is finished and and being printed.  Now I await to approve my cover. Publishing is a very long process so if you have a deadline, better make it way out there. I started with the publishing process in the fall and I am still in the process, though I believe at the end of it.

Beautiful day today I spent with my little grandson(red shirt below) who was sick. God bless all the little children who become ill. It is just not fair. He is better now and bucking to climb fences and run around in the sun. What an honor to be gifted with these little precious people. I have three of them and being a grandmother is such a joy. I am so grateful to have lived long enough to be a grandmother, and especially healthy enough to play ball, swim, hike, and kayak with them.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment