Friday, June 15, 2012

Oh my gosh, we are little people! Here we are at the weirdoo mirror in the Discovery Museum. Fun day and then we went to see Madagascar III in 3d and ate lunch at the Alamo. Being a grandmother is soooo much fun. My head is 4' tall and Daniel has long skinny fingers.

This is my last blog before I head up to Long Lake Sunday morning. I am looking forward to my morning cup of coffee looking at my mountain. Some of you who have my book, the picture on the front is my view from my porch. If you don't, you can get it at my website, gailhuntley.com or The Winchester Book Gallery. Or, email or facebook me and I will send you one.

I will be working on my Long Lake historical book, swimming, boating, and hiking.

I am so blessed to have such an awesome life with absolutely beautiful people in it.

I love my family, my sponcees, and sponsor, and my wonderful Kato who is also ready for the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment