Thursday, August 16, 2012

My Friend, Randy, with book titled, The Untold Story of Helen Ellett

Having a blast at book signing in Inlet, NY
I met this man at the book signing in Inlet. Of course, as always, my camera's batteries were dead, so he took the pictures for me. I am meeting so many wonderful people at these book events. Traveling and doing these signings is somewhat stressful, mostly in keeping up with the times and days of the events but so fun.

The other night I read a portion of Blunt Force Winds and then a piece from my upcoming book, Long Lake, the Pioneers. It was called an Open Mic and there were musicians and writers. It was held at the Long Lake Library and what fun we all had.

This Saturday I will be at Bookstore Plus in Lake Placid from 3:00PM-5:00PM. If you are in the area, stop by. I would love to chat with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment