Sunday, October 21, 2012

Here is my big ole coffee cup high up on my balcony overlooking my driveway and candy coated mountain ridge. I left Autumn in New York two weeks ago and now welcome this amazing season to my home in Virginia. I am blessed to be surrounded by such beauty in the two places.
I've already been fishing with my grandsons and they caught some huge ones, back at the club on Saturday nights, and visiting with my 87 year old awesome neighbor friend. It is exciting to see everyone again and join in the meetings. There are so many more here. We are very blessed to have  many choices of meetings.
 
Looking forward to my book signing of Blunt Force Winds in Strasburg next Sunday at Limited Editions starting at 2:00 PM. After that I plan on sauntering across the street and gliding into Christina's coffee shop to hear my friend Chris and others play music.
 
Please come on by to my signing if you are down that way. If you haven't received a signed copy yet, this your chance to do so. I am told that you will not be able to put the book down once you start reading it.
 
Tada for now until the next time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment