Thursday, November 8, 2012

Joyful Happenings

Being busy getting ready for several booksignings between now and Christmas. I will be at Handley Library on Wednesday night at 7:00PM to do an author event. On December 1, I will be at the Winchester Book Gallery, 11:00-1:00  and the 8th at the House of Lights in Berryville, 3:00-5:00. I will also set up in the Apple Blossom Mall and Martinsburg Mall on a weekend before Christmas.

What a wonderful life I have and I am so grateful for it all. Never in million years would I have thought that I would be an author of an exciting book that is becoming more and more popular.

I am also busy writing my novel about the pioneers of a little settlement in the Adirondacks. I will put excerpts of that on here as I get closer to the finish date. Whether you are from that area or not, the novel will tell a story of its own that most people will find interesting and exciting.

2 comments:

  1. So incredibly HAPPY for you my friend!!!
    Love, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail you are a great person and friend and you deserve it!!
    Love, Lisa

    ReplyDelete